A framework for making breakthrough impact on the SDGs through innovation
A step-by-step practical guide
Working with the UN Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative, and Volans, a corporation that conducts major inquiries into global issues, our innovation and sustainability experts produced a framework on how to innovate for the SDGs.
The framework helps organisations target their innovation processes to better address the SDGs. It also provides a toolkit for building the breakthroughs needed to progress the SDGs using disruptive technologies and business models.
With step-by-step guidance on how innovation teams can use the SDGs as a lens to uncover new product, service and business model opportunities, this framework is essential reading for any organisations committed to the SDGs.
Download the framework to understand:
- what breakthrough innovation is
- how to use the SDGs as a lens for ideation
- how to apply breakthrough to your existing innovation pipeline
- methodologies and tools for achieving your goals
- how other companies are innovating.