Autonomous Vehicles: What are the roadblocks?
Cut through the hype
The sight of driverless test vehicles on our roads has led many to question how much longer it will be until their own vehicles pick them up. In an attempt to answer that question, PA’s latest research looks beyond the technology and reveals what needs to happen across policy, public acceptance, law enforcement and more, to make connected autonomous vehicles (CAVs) on UK roads a reality.
Download to discover why:
- Technology lags in the UK compared with other countries
- Regulation could be a roadblock
- Users will need convincing
- Insurers could be quickest to evolve
- We risk creating a 'twin-speed' world, where national and international progress is made at different rates
What's more, we suggest the right steps to take to ensure that the UK can keep pace, as we move to a new world of autonomy.