How to prosper in the evolving market for digital agritech
There’s a race to seize the opportunities presented by digital agritech.
New technologies that capture, process and interpret data are transforming agriculture, enabling the sector to become more productive and efficient than ever before.
We set out to map this evolving landscape.
At this exciting time for the sector, we’ve examined 11 established businesses and 200 start-ups and technology companies active in digital agritech.
Our research highlights how companies must now harness the power of data to make smarter and faster decisions.
Our report will help players of all sizes understand how to prosper in a fast-maturing market where only the fittest will survive.
Download the report to explore our key insights:
- Value now lies in creating and integrating smart data – but many agritech companies only focus on one part of the data chain
- Collaboration is imperative to seizing the digital agritech opportunity – companies that fail to do so will get left behind
- The prize of ‘dominant platform’ is yet to be won – leaders are emerging, but the race is still on
- Most start-ups and technology players – 75 per cent – lack a visible sustainable revenue model
- Market consolidation means start-ups and technology companies need a plan for survival.